How to enroll
We have different areas of learning you may be interested in. Tell us what you want to achieve and we’ll get you there. All of our learning programs are free and we do our best to suit your schedule.
Call or email us today and talk to us about what you want to learn. We look forward to talking with you.
Computer basic skills
Never used a computer? No problem! In this course you work at your own pace, you will:
- Learn hardware components and what they do
- Practice your typing skills
- Learn to use software to create a job cover letter or resume
- Search the internet to find jobs that match your skills
- Apply for jobs online
- Create an email account
- Practice sending and receiving emails
The cost is $5.00 to cover the cost of your USB and Manual.
Class size is limited to 8 – 1 person per computer – so register early. Contact us for course dates.
The really good news is that several of our course graduates have found jobs!
Other available courses
- Reading, writing and spelling
- Basic math skills
- Essential skills
- Soft Skills Solutions
- Employment skills
- Family literacy
- Life skills
Some of our programs are done one-on-one while others take place in small groups, the computer lab or classroom. Tell us your preference and we will try and accommodate you.